It’s 12 days into the Better Writing Habits Challenge. Have you been keeping up?
It’s the beginning of the year, a traditional time for self-improvement. So what better a time to improve your writing habits?
Here are the tips Suzannah and I have shared so far:
- Say Goodbye to Your Worst Writing Habits of 2010
- 5 Steps to Setting SMART Writing Goals
- Jump-Start Your Writing Productivity in 3 Easy Steps
- The Truth About Finding Time to Write
- How To Create A Writing Space on a Budget
- How To Garner Writing Ideas From Your Daily Life
- How To Create A Simple Outline for Your Writing
- 9 Energizing Snacks that Will Keep You Writing
- The #1 Way to Get Inspired to Write
- The 3 Notebooks Every Writer Should Keep
- 5 Strategies to Un-Stick Your Stuck Words
- Do You Recognize the Top 7 Excuses Writers Make?
What writing habit change are you trying to make?
About the Author: Jennifer Blanchard is the founder of Procrastinating Writers. She is co-founder of the Better Writing Habits Challenge. For more great writing tips, tools and advice, be sure to follow her on Twitter or Facebook.