[av_slideshow_full size=’featured’ stretch=” animation=’slide’ autoplay=’false’ interval=’5′ control_layout=’av-control-default’ src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” position=’top left’ repeat=’no-repeat’ attach=’scroll’]
[av_slide_full slide_type=’image’ id=’4661′ video=” mobile_image=” video_format=” video_ratio=” title=” custom_title_size=” custom_content_size=” caption_pos=’caption_right caption_right_framed caption_framed’ link_apply=’image’ link=’manually,http://jenniferblanchard.net’ link_target=” button_label=” button_color=’light’ link1=’manually,http://’ link_target1=” button_label2=” button_color2=’light’ link2=’manually,http://’ link_target2=” font_color=” custom_title=” custom_content=”][/av_slide_full]
[av_submenu menu=’200′ position=’left’ color=’main_color’ mobile=’disabled’]
[av_hr class=’invisible’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′ font=’entypo-fontello’]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
This short, interactive book will teach you a simple method you can use to write your book–and build a writing habit–in only 15 minutes a day. Perfect for busy writers or writers who are easily distracted or who want a better way to make consistent progress with their writing.
Includes write ups from 15-minute writers who swear by the method. Also covers mindset, getting into a writing flow, how to clear mental clutter so you can focus during your writing session, and more.
Your success as a writer and author really comes down to one thing: mindset.
Mindset is 90 percent of success, the other 10 percent is taking actions that are aligned with the goals you have. Get your mind in the right place and you can accomplish anything.
This interactive book will help you think and act like the bestselling author you dream of being. It also gives a full breakdown of the mindset, practical actions and energetic actions the author took to become a #1 Amazon Best Seller.
You’ll walk away with a whole new lease on your writing life.
#1 Amazon Best Seller
Align Your Writing Habits to Success: From Procrastinating Writer to Productive Writer in 30 Days
This multimedia, interactive eBook will take you from “procrastinating writer” (or wherever you are now) to “inspired, productive writer.” In only 30 days, you will completely overhaul your writing habits and your mindset, so you can step up to be and act like the writer and author you dream of being. When you align your writing habits to success you will be unstoppable in your writing career.
Creative On Command: Instant Inspiration Exactly When You Need It
Let’s get something straight—this book is different than other books on creativity and writer’s block you may have read. The foundational belief in this book is that creative energy comes from within, and that when you nourish yourself and your creativity, you’ll be unstoppable as a writer. It’s easy to believe all the advice out there about how you have to “find the time of day that you’re most creative” or “skip your writing session when you’re feeling blocked.” But it’s a load of bologna. There is absolutely a way for you to have direct access to your creative well at all times, and to turn your creativity on instantly, whenever you need it. This guide will help you become creative on command, by revealing:
- How to eat for the things writers need most—energy, clarity and focus
- The movement you can do to get unstuck and into a creative flow
- Routines you can create to nourish your creativity daily
- Figure out what’s really holding you back
- Start writing–immediately
- Get in the habit of writing regularly
Come on, you know you’ve thought about it. What would it be like to use a pen name? To write under a name that’s not really yours. Authors have done it in the past and will continue to do it. And using a pen name is actually a pretty smart choice, since most real names aren’t very marketable. But the decision is yours and yours alone. Immerse yourself in the world of pen names and come out with your perfect pen name, and the guidance and information you need to use it.
SoundCheck (A Novel)
As a rising star in the music industry, Mandy Simon seems to have it all: a killer knack for spotting talent, a promotion on the horizon, and a secret office romance with Miles Anderson, the marketing director at her company.
But her troubled past causes Mandy to break things off with him. When the decision backfires, she comes up against an ultimatum that puts her dream job at risk. And she finds herself fighting for success–and love–in ways she never imagined.