GROW YOUR FOLLOWING

SO YOU CAN GAIN A READERSHIP, BUILD A COMMUNITY OF RAVING FANS AND SELL MORE BOOKS (NOW OR WHEN YOU'RE READY TO)

A Self-Paced eCourse

REGULAR PRICE: $297 

7-7-7 SALE PRICE: $7 


BEING AN AUTHOR IN THE DIGITAL AGE GIVES YOU SERIOUS POWER... BUT YOU'VE GOTTA LEARN HOW TO GROW A FOLLOWING IF YOU WANT TO SELL BOOKS 


When I first stared my blog back in 2008, I had 25 readers by the end of the year. Not exactly what dreams are made. 

So I set a goal to learn how to build an audience, grow a following and get more readers for my blog. That's when things really started to take off! 

Over the next year, I went from an obscure blog in the sea of blogs, to a legit blogger who was building a name for herself. I had guest posted on some of the most popular blogs online, including Copyblogger and Problogger. And because I was creating so much content, I was able to get 1,000+ email subscribers within a few months. 

Growing a following isn't hard to do, but it does require patience, persistence and consistency. 

In Grow Your Following, I'm teaching you everything I've done to grow a readership, get 5,000+ people on my email list and sell thousands of books a month (and growing).  

What makes this workshop different than all the other online marketing workshops out there? This one combines practical marketing actions with energetic actions, to help you get the best results you can possibly get.

Sure, you can do the practical marketing actions all day long. But without the energetic actions to support it, you'll find that it doesn't work nearly as good. 

That's because mindset is 90 percent of success, the other 10 percent is taking practical actions that are aligned with your goal. By teaching you how to do both--you'll be able to skyrocket your success. 

You'll not only learn exactly what you need to do to grow a following, gain a readership, create a raving fanbase and sell more books, but you'll actually implement what you're learning right away. This self-paced workshop is about taking action, not just taking in information. 

If you do the work, you'll walk away with a growing fanbase and the know-how to keep growing it after we're done. 

WHO THIS SELF-PACED WORKSHOP IS FOR:

This self-paced workshop is for emerging self-published or traditionally published authors who want to:

> Grow a readership of raving fans 

> Sell more books (now or when you have them)

> Get more subscribers on your email list

> Connect with your target readership, the ones who will buy your books 

> Be visible and stand out in the overpopulated sea of authors  

WORKSHOP SCHEDULE 

> Module 1: Connecting With Your Target Readers  

> Module 2: Calling In Your Raving Fans  

> Module 3: Standing Out In the Sea of Authors  

> Module 4: Growing A Huge Following  

WHAT YOU GET WITH THE WORKSHOP

> 20 Bite-sized trainings with action-focused mini-tasks so you can implement right away

> A private, members-only Facebook group 


REGULAR PRICE: $297 

7-7-7 SALE PRICE: $7