When I started my blog back in 2008, I didn’t even want to call myself a writer. And I was a professional online content writer and freelancer at that point in my life. But I still didn’t want to call myself a writer, because I didn’t have the confidence to.
I felt like I needed to prove myself more and I needed to achieve something big before I could really call myself a writer. The fact that I was making a living as an online content writer and freelance writer made no difference to me.
Because it wasn’t the soul writing I wanted to be doing. Unleashing the ideas and stories and messages I had inside me. That’s the writing I wanted to be doing.
At that point I had very little confidence in my abilities and my writing voice. All I knew was I had a dream and I believed in myself enough to know if I did the work, I could make it happen.
Eventually, as I kept up with my blogging and continued to spread my wings as a writer, I discovered that confidence isn’t something you start with, but it is something you create along your journey.
Today people see me as a confident writer, speaker and creator. And I am. But that’s definitely not where I started.
I’m an introvert and incredibly shy (almost painfully so at times). It took serious practice and dedication to create the confident author you now see before you.
And I’m going to show you how I did it.
If you want to be successful as a writer, you need to build up inner strength and confidence and fully believe in yourself. The Writers Confidence Boost 15-day workshop will help you do exactly that.
The Writers Confidence Boost: A Self-Paced eCourse Delivered Via Email Every Day for 15 Days
In This eCourse You Will
- Bust through procrastination, perfectionism and self-doubt–the things that hold you back from having confidence
- Stop feeling not good enough–it’s time to pull that limiting belief out once and for all
- Practice flexing your confidence muscle–you’ll take daily actions that will make you more confident
- Start to build inner strength and resilience–the more you follow along and participate in the workshop, the more you’ll build up your inner confidence and keep the momentum going so you can finish your writing project and get it out into the world
- Eliminate the need to worry about what other people think or say–massive reframes that will make it easier to ignore and not worry about other people’s opinions
- Connect purpose with doing your writing–the fuel that will give you the confidence to put words on the page
- Reestablish trust in yourself–start to keep your word to yourself and continue on with it after the workshop ends
- Learn how to believe in yourself–believing in yourself is a huge part of being confident
Here’s What Current Students Are Saying About the Writer’s Confidence Boost…
What You Get In This Workshop
> DAILY audio trainings, sent directly to your email, each one diving deep into how to create confidence from within and deal with the obstacles and challenges that get in the way
> DAILY action or prompt to get you building your confidence muscle and inner strength
> A PRIVATE Facebook group, so you can share your daily assignments, connect with the other participants and get support as you go through the workshop
Best of all, the trainings and actions/prompts are repeatable–you can go back to them over and over again whenever you need a boost of confidence to continue on your writing journey.
This Workshop Is Perfect For Writers Who Want To:
- Build confidence and inner strength
- Be braver
- Finish what they start
- Create the confidence to put yourself and your writing out into the world