Something that has become so powerful for me in my writing life is combining practical, physical actions, with energetic, spiritual-type actions. I’d even go so far as to say it’s the thing that has changed the game for me.
It’s the thing that’s helped me to become a multi-book, multi-category best selling author on Amazon and sell more than a thousand books in a month and more than 500 books in one day. It’s the thing that’s made my writing career TAKE OFF.
But I didn’t have a name for it. I didn’t know what to call it, the combination of practical and energetic.
Until today. Today, I have a name for it.
It came to me this morning, like a bolt of lightning, when I was chatting with a member of my Bestselling Author Mastermind. He was asking about getting support on writing and selling more books. And I was thinking about how best I could help him with this.
And then it hit me… the name for what I do: Manifestation Marketing. The combination of taking practical actions along with energetic actions is how you use the power of manifestation to make your marketing efforts a success.
Of course, this also comes down to mindset. Mindset is everything. And mindset is a huge part of manifestation.
So mindset + manifestation marketing = insanely awesome blow-your-mind totally amazing results.
And just like that, a whole new shift in perspective and focus in my writing business.
How To Do Manifestation Marketing
If you’re still reading this, that means you’re someone who believes in the law of attraction (though I’d argue not believing in it doesn’t change the fact that it exists. But I digress…). And the law of attraction is an extremely powerful universal law. Like gravity and momentum.
With your belief in this law, you can use energetic actions to make your practical physical actions–things like writing your book, revising your book, marketing your book–work even better and feel a whole lot easier.
Something I’ve realized as I’ve gone through my journey this year so far is that everything has felt so fucking easy. I mean, yes, I’ve been working my ass off.
But it hasn’t felt like I’ve been. I’ve felt in flow and like things are just happening with ease.
This, of course, is all because of my mindset and what I’m actively choosing to focus on. But the point is, I always thought that achieving the things I’ve achieved this year would be so hard. Yet when I started combining the practical and energetic actions, it’s made everything a breeze.
Again, let me point out, that I am doing a lot of work. I’m taking massive action, on the daily, writing my ass off, creating my ass off, doing more mindset work than ever before… and it’s all paying off. I’ve truly taken control of my reality and began creating exactly what I want for my writing life.
And you can too.
Here’s an example of how you combine practical and energetic actions. In June, when I found out I was less than 50 books away from having sold 1,000 books for the month, I sprung into action and I:
- Sent an email to my community, letting them know what was going on and asking them to buy one of my books
- Got on social media and spread the word about my mission to hit 1,000 book sales by 11:59 p.m. that day
- Made social media posts throughout the night, updating people on my numbers and asking them to buy one of my books
- Told everyone I knew (or everyone I’m friends with on Facebook anyhow) to check out my books and buy one if they were interested
- Shot quick videos for Instagram and Facebook, telling people what was going on and asking them to help me out by checking out my books and buying one if something looked good to them
BUT, I didn’t just do the practical actions. I also:
- Decided it was a done deal
- Set my mind to it
- Visualized it happening
- Wrote my reality–in my journal I wrote out, specifically, what I wanted to see happen
- Committed to keep going no matter what my current reality looked like
- Trusted that by doing whatever practical and energetic actions I could think of, the Universe would show up and deliver the result I was asking for
Those are the energetic actions that, when combined with the practical ones, make magic happen.
Manifestation Marketing, in a nutshell. The art of combining practical physical actions with energetic actions to create book marketing magic.
And the best part is, this works with anything: marketing, writing your book, doing the edits, revising, the professional self-publishing process and more. Take action on this, and your writing life will never be the same again.
Share With Us
How do you combine practical and energetic actions in your writing life?