Last week I hosted a scavenger hunt in celebration of Procrastinating Writers third birthday.
It took almost four days, but there are finally three correct answers posted to the scavenger hunt page. Which means, it’s time to announce the winners.
Drum roll please!
And the winners are…
Grand Prize: Ashley
Runners Up: Marilou Goodwin and Robert Eilers
Congratulations!! I’ll be e-mailing you today, so be looking for the e-mail.
For those who want to know, the correct answers were:
- The things procrastinators fear: rejection, success, failure and not being good enough/perfect
- First blog post headline: You’re Invited!
- The lesson in writing and life: Do what works for you
- An idea for how a struggling writer can get started: This one was a freebie, as pretty much every post has an idea for this.
- Official Title: 30 Days of NaNoWriMo/NaNo Tips for Procrastinating Writers
And a big thank you to everyone who participated!!
Here’s to another year of overcoming procrastination and getting writing done…
About the Author: Jennifer Blanchard is the founder of Procrastinating Writers. She is co-founder of the Better Writing Habits Challenge. For more great writing tips, tools and advice, be sure to follow her on Twitter or Facebook.