By Jennifer Blanchard
Wow–I can’t believe it’s almost the start of 2010. This year has flown by!
And Procrastinating Writers has more than quadrupled in traffic since December 28, 2008.
It’s been an amazing journey this year, and I’m so glad to have each and every one of you here to share it with me.
Today, I thought I’d give you links to the top 10 Procrastinating Writers posts of 2009:
- 43 Most Inspiring Writing Advice Posts of 2009
- How To Create An “Un-schedule” and Why You Should
- Get Your Storyfix Daily
- How To Create A Pen Name
- Learn To Accept Responsibility For Your Choices and Your Actions
- Free Character Tools To Help You Create Your NaNoWriMo Novel
- Put Together A NaNoWriMo Survival Kit
- Tools To Help You Plot Your NaNoWriMo Novel
- Read This E-Book BEFORE You Attempt NaNoWriMo
- Ideas To Get You Writing Every Day
I hope you continue on your path to overcoming procrastination in 2010 and I wish you nothing but the best of luck in your writing and in your life.
Thanks for reading… jb
About the Author: Jennifer Blanchard is founder of Procrastinating Writers. Be sure to follow her on Twitter.