By Jennifer Blanchard
If you’ve mastered the fundamentals of writing (grammar, vocabulary, all the elements of style), you’re already on track to becoming a better writer. And there are lots of other things that you can do to continue on that path. Things like writing every day, reading good writing and taking a writing course.
It’s important to continually improve your writing in whatever way makes sense for you. The harder you’re willing to work, the better writer you’ll be.
To help you out, here are some can’t-miss article about becoming a better writer. Read a couple and try some of the tips out:
- Ten Steps to Becoming a Better Writer, by Brian Clark
- What Every Writer Needs to be a Better Writer–BetterWriter.com
- A Guide to Becoming a Better Writer: 15 Practical Tips, by Leo Babauta
- 15 Tips for Becoming a Better Writer, by Michael Angier
- More Better Writing, by Christopher Meeks
- Stephen King’s Top 7 Tips for Becoming a Better Writer, by Henrik Edberg
- How to Become a Better Writer, by 2besure on eHow.com
And be sure to come back and let us know how you did.