You’ve got a message you want to shout from the rooftops. You’re changing lives with your business and the work you do. You know that if you got your article on the Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen or another big-name site, it would make a big impact.
Problem is, you have no idea how to make it happen.
I’m Jennifer Blanchard, and my clients call me the Guest Post Guru because I help them get their guest posts published on the blogs that matter.
I can do the same thing for you.
To get Huff Post (and other) editors to say yes, you need:
- A badass article idea—something the blog editor can’t say no to
- A strong pitch email—that shows the value you can bring to their site
- A headline that makes people click—you can have the cure for cancer in your blog post and no one will read it if your headline sucks
And I’ll show you how to not only get it done, but make it shine. So the editors at your dream blogs won’t be able to resist.
Guest Post Guru: the Group– is a group coaching program to help you get your first (or next) guest post published. The program runs from April 13 to April 26.
What You Walk Away With
- Specific feedback on why any previous pitches might not have been accepted AND step-by-step guidance on how to make sure your posts get published from now on
- A kick-ass guest post tailored for the blog you’re dying to be published on
- Pitch copy for an email you can use to pitch your article to the editor
- A list specific guest post ideas
- A list of potential places to submit your guest posts
- A process for pitching and writing guest posts that you can use again and again
- Insider secrets to getting your articles on high-traffic sites, like Huffington Post and MindBodyGreen
|“There’s a beautiful stream of
creativity flowing from this woman.
Jen knows how to get things done.
She encouraged me to pitch my article
to the Huffington Post in a different way
after it got rejected and this time it
was accepted.“–Morgan Potts
(see Morgan on the Huff Post)
What You Get With This Program:
- Two 60-minute live group coaching calls–calls will take place: Thursday April 16 and Thursday April 23 at 1 p.m. EST
- Recordings–so you can re-listen anytime you want
- A private Facebook community–so you can have unlimited access to me and interact with other group members
- Weekly assignments and deadlines–to ensure you walk away from the program with a published guest post
- Guest Post Guru worksheets–to help you take action
- BONUS: A copy of Guest Posting: A Step-By-Step Guide (PDF) that walks you through the guest post process, giving you hints and insider tips to help you get more yeses
You already know the value of guest posting on sites like the Huffington Post. What’s been stopping you is not knowing exactly what these sites is looking to publish, and pitching something that hooks their interest.
Here’s your solution.
10 6 Spots Available
|“It was totally unknown territory for me to
guest post for Huffington Post, especially
since I had never been published in English
before, but Jennifer guided me through it in
a beautiful way. She is sharp, supportive and
straight to the point. She knows what
she’s doing and gets it done effectively and easily.
I highly recommend working with her.”
(See Linnea on the Huff Post)
|“Jennifer helped me figure out how to make
the big leap into guest blogging.
She has so many genius ideas and is beyond supportive.
If you’ve been looking for someone to
hold your hand as you transition
into the world of guest blogging,
I HIGHLY recommend that you talk to her”
About Jennifer Blanchard
I’m an author, award-winning blogger, and fiction-writing coach who helps emerging novelists write and revise their stories. I’ve guest posted all over the web on sites such as: The Huffington Post, Copyblogger, Problogger, MindBodyGreen, StoryFix, Paid To Exist, GrindTV and more. You can check out my guest posts at: jenniferblanchard.net/media.