You know you have a story to tell, but you can’t seem to get it out.
You’re not sure where to start and you’re feeling stuck. You’ve tried several different angles, but nothing seems to be working.
You’re frustrated and worried you’ll never be able to write your book.
I totally understand. And I created the Idea to Draft program especially for you.
The Idea to Draft Coaching Program
In the Idea to Draft coaching program you will turn your idea into the first draft of a book with the help of a professional story and writing coach.
You’ll walk away with:
- A completed first draft (that’s an edit away from being publishable)
- Your dream of being an author will finally be a reality
- Confidence in your writing and in yourself as a writer
“Jennifer was my guide, my light. She kept me from getting lost. If you don’t have a structure to work from, after about twenty-five thousand words, you will not know where you are, let alone where you need to go. She worked with me step-by-step from idea to concept to premise, and then worked with me on plugging in plot points, pinch points and developing characters. The process was quite creative and even though I was itching to write, the planning and development of a story was much more creative than I thought it would be. This novel is my best to date.”
(Update: Stephanie just signed with an agent thanks to the novel Jennifer helped her write!!)
“If I didn’t sign up to work with Jennifer, my story would still only exist in my imagination, and I wouldn’t be at 72,000 words in my work-in-progress“–Chrissy Medeiros, 2013 Idea to Draft Grad
>> Read Chrissy’s Case Study
Here’s What We’ll Do During Our Time Together
Over the course of 90 days we will work on:
Theme and Message Creation
We’ll develop the theme and message that you’ll share with your book.
We’ll dive-in and dig up the stories that you want to tell, and figure out the best way to use them in the book while weaving in your theme and message.
Book Structure and Outlining
After determining your theme and message, we’ll create the structure for your book, and then outline a table of contents.
Writing the Draft
You’ll do the writing, and I’ll give you feedback and content edits on as you go along.
You’ll walk away from this program with the completed first draft of your book
Idea to Draft Includes
- Weekly assignments that build on each other–so you can structure and develop your book, as well as create a table of contents ($1,500 value)
- 12 weeks of sound-boarding, accountability and feedback from a professional writing coach as your book develops ($3,500 value)
- 12 weeks of unlimited access to me via email or in a private 1-to-1 Facebook group (your choice), so you can ask questions and get support between calls ($3,500 value)
- 12, 60-minute coaching calls (via phone or Skype), one every week, plus recordings ($5,500 value)
And you’ll learn a repeatable process for developing, planning and writing a book (priceless)
You’ll also get the following:
|Bonus #1||Butt-In-Chair by Jennifer Blanchard ($10 value)|
|There are three major things that get in the way of doing the writing: Fear, Distractions and Disorganization. This is your guide to moving past these three blocks, sitting down and getting your writing done.|
|Bonus #2||Scrivener writing software ($45 value)|
|This is the go-to software for organizing, planning and writing your draft. Available for Mac or PC, you will love the flexibility this program allows for.|
|Bonus #3||After Your First Draft by Jennifer Blanchard (Graduation Bonus) ($150 value)|
|This will give you detailed steps for what to do after you’ve finished your first draft, including a process for revising your draft, and tips for getting ready to publish and launch.|
Your Investment: $2,500
(Payment Plans Available)
Is This Program Right For You?
This mentorship program isn’t for everyone.
It’s for you if you:
- Want to write a book that flows and fits together cohesively
- Desire a process that allows you to write a book you can publish (after it’s edited)
- Are committed to yourself and to your writing
- Will put in the work required to see results (3-5 hours per week minimum)
- Need support, accountability and feedback from a professional story and writing coach
“Hiring Jennifer as my writing coach has taken my eBook from a “someday” project to quickly turning it into the real deal. The accountability, as well as the book writing, blogging, and marketing advice, has really helped my book and my blog itself take off.”