When I started freelance writing in 2007 and then launched my writing blog in 2008, I had no idea that more than a decade later I’d be where I am right now. I didn’t start it thinking some day I’d be creating services and products for other writers and authors.
But that’s what ended up happening as a result of learning something that changed my life so significantly that I couldn’t NOT share it with other writers and authors. And that was story structure.
The very first writing service I ever offered, aside from freelance writing, (back in October 2010) was a 1-on-1 coaching pre-NaNoWriMo story planning program, for writers who wanted to plan their story out before they wrote it during November. Things just took off from there.
Over the last decade I’ve worked with hundreds of writers in all different capacities–private coaching programs, online workshops, in-person classes, digital courses and more. And now that I’m (mostly) stepping away from working exclusively with writers, I want to pass the torch to all of the writers and authors out there who have a passion for writing and helping others and who want to build a writing services business.
If that’s you, keep on reading…
Launch Your Writing Services Business: For Writers and Authors Who Want to Build A Business Around Helping Writers
This virtual workshop will be happening live on Saturday April 21 at 1 p.m. CDT
(Plus–it will be recorded for anyone who can’t attend live)
What We’re Covering:
Here’s what I’ll be covering in this workshop
- What you need to launch an online business
- The different types of writing services you can offer and how to know which ones are best for you
- How to deliver your products and services, including what technology to use to deliver them
- How to find your ideal clients/students/customers
- How to market yourself and your services/products
- A blueprint for launching your writing services business
- How to get out there and start making money
- How to process and handle payments from clients/students
- The 11 principles for doing business on your terms
- The mindset of running your own business
- And SO MUCH MORE!!!
What You Get
When you join us for this workshop you get:
- A live-virtual workshop with Jennifer Blanchard on Saturday April 21 at 1 p.m. CDT, that you can view and participate in anywhere in the world from the comfort of your own computer or tablet
- A recording from the live workshop, so you can go back and view it over and over again
- A private Facebook group, so you can interact with Jennifer and the other workshop participants
- BONUSES, of course; see below
Who This Workshop Is For
This workshop isn’t for everyone, but it is perfect for you if you:
- Are passionate about writing and working with other writers
- Know that you have something valuable to offer
- Want to be of service to other writers
- Have a professional-level of knowledge in being a writer, writing and/or other related services (such as publishing, editing, Beta Reading, etc)
- Are an author who wants a way to supplement your income
- Want to create a side income for yourself and maybe even take it full-time one day
- Are willing to do the work to actually launch and run your own online business
Because, of course! I LOVE giving Bonuses!! When you join this workshop, you also get:
- The first 10 people (SOLD OUT) who sign up and pay in full get a FREE 30-minute Business Coaching session (a $150 value), where we’ll discuss the writing services business you desire to create and come up with a personalized action plan so you can get started right away (or if you’ve already launched it, we’ll talk about how to grow it from where you are right now!)
And everyone in the workshop gets:
- A Week of Follow-Up Support In A Private Facebook Group–after the live workshop is over, you’ll get an additional week of support from me, so you can ask questions, get feedback, brainstorm, etc.
- A Livestream Q&A During the Follow-Up Week–I’ll also be doing an additional livestream Q&A in the Facebook group during the follow-up week, so you can make sure you have everything you need to get your new business off the ground.
Investment: $97 or 2 Monthly Payments of $50
2 Monthly Payments
NOTE FROM JEN: Building a successful, money-making online business is not for the faint of heart. It’s absolutely one of the biggest journeys in personal development you will ever embark on. But if you’re willing to do the work and you know you can be of service to other writers, I’d love to have you join us for this workshop so I can give you a blueprint for how to make it happen.
ALL SALES FINAL | DIRECT QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS TO: SUPPORT@JENNIFERBLANCHARD.NET