As 2010 comes to a close, you may be reflecting on what you’ve accomplished this year. Maybe you’re making a list; maybe you’re just going over it in your head.
But either way, you should share it with the Procrastinating Writers community.
Announcing the second-annual “How I Overcame My Procrastination This Year” contest.
From now until 11:59 p.m. on December 31, you have the opportunity to share with this community how you’ve overcome your procrastination this year.
Tell us how you’ve:
- Made writing a habit
- Discovered your creativity again
- Kept to a writing schedule
- Found renewed passion for the craft
- Learned a lot about yourself as a writer
- Come into your own as a writer
- Met the writing goals you set
Whatever you did this year to overcome your procrastination—We want to hear about it.
So, in 250 words or less, share how you overcame your procrastination this year.
We’ll choose a grand prize winner and two runners-up.
Every contest needs rules. So here they are:
- You can only enter once. If you make more than one comment, we will consider your first comment your entry.
- If we select your comment as one of the three winners, you grant Procrastinating Writers exclusive rights to publish it in a future post.
- Winners are responsible for any taxes associated with the prizes.
And what contest would be complete without some awesome prizes?!
The GRAND PRIZE WINNER will receive: A Larry Brooks eBook prize package containing:
- Story Structure—Demystified
- The Three Dimensions of Character
- Get Your Bad Self Published
- 101 Slightly Unpredictable Tips for Novelists and Screenwriters
You will also receive:
- A copy of Butt-In-Chair: A no-excuses writing productivity guide for writers who struggle to get started, by Jennifer Blanchard
- A Moleskine notebook
- A 1-hour coaching session with Jennifer of Procrastinating Writers
The TWO RUNNERS-UP will receive:
- 1 of Larry’s eBooks (your choice)
- A copy of Butt-In-Chair: A no-excuses writing productivity guide for writers’ who struggle to get started, by Jennifer Blanchard
The clock is ticking… Share your story in the comments below…
Note: Procrastinating Writers would like to say thank you to Larry Brooks of StoryFix.com for allowing us to reward the winners of this contest with his brilliant, can’t-miss eBooks.