Here are three questions to help you get clear on your true desires:
1. What do I want more than anything?
2. What can I not ever let go of?
3. What will not leave me alone no matter how alone I leave it?
Something I’ve been doing a lot of lately is getting clear on what I actually want for myself and my life.
Not the things I think I should want. Not the things I’ve been telling myself I want that I don’t actually care that much about. Not the things I think I’m supposed to want.
But the deepest and truest desires of my heart and soul.
And no matter how much I ignore it, push it away, tell myself it’s stupid or selfish or a pipe dream, these are the desires that never, ever, ever go away for me:
- Seeing my stories turned into movies on the big screen and streaming all over the world
- Entertaining people with my stories
- A lake house in Rochester so that every day feels like a vacation
- A second home on the beach where it’s warm year-round
- A lean, fit, toned, hot, sexy, healthy body that I’m in love with
- Leaving a legacy that lives on forever
- Massive amounts of money—multi-millions and maybe even multi-billions
- This is what I want. This is what calls to me. These are the burning desires of my heart and soul.
- This is the stuff that refuses to let me go.
- What calls to you? What are your deepest desires?
- Whatever they are, they’ve been given to you for a reason—because they’re meant for you and because you get to have them.
- And if you’re not sure what you want, be sure to download my brand new audio training and worksheet:
- Getting Clear On Your Deepest Desires vs Should Desires
- Here’s the Link: www.jenniferblanchard.net/desires
- I would LOVE to know what comes up for you and/or what you get clear on from listening to this training and completing the worksheet. So feel free to comment on this post to share it with me.
Dream life or bust,